The processing of steel sleeves is generally for the large-scale production of the factory. The production environment, the manufacturing process and the operation level of the workers are strictly controlled. Therefore, the quality is relatively stable and guaranteed, but the following problems should also be paid attention to during production and use.
(1) Reinforced sleeve blank processing
The outer diameter or length of the steel connecting sleeve is not suitable.
Reason for the defect:
1. The raw material size is unreasonable and the machining allowance is too small.
2. There is no straightening before the raw material is processed.
3. The equipment has failed, causing the outer diameter of the machined steel sleeve to taper.
4. The operator did not process according to the drawings.
1. Adjust the raw material specifications and reserve the appropriate machining allowance.
2. The bent steel bars should be straightened in time before the raw materials are cut.
3. Repair the equipment and perform a taper inspection of the outer diameter of the finished blank.
4. Strengthen the skills training of workers and strengthen quality inspections.
(2) The inner hole of the steel connecting sleeve blank is different from the outer circle.