The anchor bolts can be divided into fixed anchor bolts, movable anchor bolts, expansion anchor anchor bolts and bonded anchor bolts.
1. Fixed anchor bolts, also known as short anchor bolts, are poured with the foundation to secure equipment without strong vibration and shock.
2. The movable anchor bolt, also known as the long anchor bolt, is a detachable anchor bolt for fixing heavy mechanical equipment with strong vibration and impact during operation.
3. Expanded anchor bolts are often used to fix static equipment or auxiliary equipment. Installation of the anchor bolts should meet the following requirements:
(1) The distance from the center of the bolt to the edge of the foundation is not less than 7 times the diameter of the anchor bolt of the expansion anchor;
(2) The foundation strength of the installed anchor bolts shall not be less than 10 MPa;
(3) There must be no cracks in the drilling area, so be careful to prevent the drill bit from colliding with the steel bars and buried pipes in the foundation.
4. Bonding anchor bolts are a kind of anchor bolts commonly used in recent years. The method and requirements are the same as the anchor bolts. However, when bonding, please pay attention to the impurities in the hole and do not get wet.